Monday, July 15, 2013

Two Cool Jerks and a Health Nut Walk Into a Hospital


Try to stop me if you don’t want to hear this one

Two cool jerks and a health nut walk into a hospital
One of the cool jerks says to the others
Can you believe the size of this place?

Yes I can, says the health nut
Given the poor diet most people eat
I wonder that it’s not even bigger

So, says one of the cool jerks
You will never get sick, right?

The health nut replied:
I did not say that, I said…

But the second cool jerk interrupted

No, you were saying people get sick
Because they do not eat properly
You eat properly, therefore
You will not get sick

Okay, said the health nut
Yes, I probably will not get sick as often

Well, said one of the cool jerks
When I am admitted to this hospital
I want to be sick
I don’t ever want to be lying in one of these things
Dying of nothing.

Ha Ha Ha, said the other cool jerk.

The health nut shook his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment