Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Dream

I dreamed of time and space
sleep's answer to Einstein's puzzles
of where we are going in time
where we have been in space
Apparently time is the closest thing to heaven I'll ever see
as near to a certainty as it gets
Space is the closest thing to hell I hope I ever feel
for the fact of the matter is, for all practical purposes nothing is relative
But picture this, in my dream there was me and there was this object of my affection
and it was this object that substituted for eternity and the universe
for a moment
and it was clear that the difference between fifteen minutes and 150 years does not exist
and the difference between that street our there and the farthest black hole is nothing
but the difference between the fleshiness of that aforementioned
object and my dreamy visions
represents my world...
it's as good as any other reason to live...
it makes all the difference to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment