Saturday, June 26, 2010

Imagined Conversation Between Sarah and Bristol Palin in August 2008

Sarah – Where have you been?
Bristol – Riding around with B (her boyfriend)
Sarah – Did you hear the news?
Bristol – Yes, Janie Galloway is also pregnant.
Sarah – No, I was talking about something bigger than that.
Bristol – Bigger than that? What do you mean? Janie is even younger than me. She is sixteen and she is thinking about giving her baby up for adoption, I think that is pretty big if you ask me. Why is your news always more important than mine? Why, why, why…[crying] I am going to my room. I don’t want to hear your big news…
Sarah – Bristol honey, it is good news.
Bristol – I don’t give a $!$!#@ how good it is. I am going to my room.

[A few minutes later…Sarah is sitting at the dining room table drinking a cup of coffee and talking on the phone when Bristol walks in…]

Bristol – Mom, oh sorry, [whispering now] I didn’t see your phone

Bristol waits for the few minutes until her mother hangs up with her Lieutenant Governor

Sarah – Yes, honey…
Bristol – Mom, B (her boyfriend) just texted me that you were John McCain’s running mate, that is awesome, sorry I was so short with you earlier
[They Hug]
Sarah – Oh, that’s alright sweetie, I am just glad to see you are feeling better
Bristol – You know what else B texted?
Sarah – No, what?
Bristol – He said if you were VP of the US it would not be a harder job than to be a pretty seventeen year old Christian girl in Alaska.
Sarah – I am glad you are marrying him.
Bristol – Me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment