Saturday, June 26, 2010

Trinity

Life, liberty, pursuit of happiness
Father, son and holy ghost
Peter, Paul and Mary
Body, mind, and soul
Beginning, middle, end
Larry, Curly and Moe
Lha, nyen and lu
On and on and on

Nature loves three
Birth, life, death
You, your momma, them
Here, there, everywhere

It is morning and the sun is out
It will pass overhead
Then sink beyond the western horizon
We will eat three meals again today
Go out, be somewhere a while and return

Thoughts arise, are appraised, then selected
Lives ascend, peak, descend
Eternity - bang, thrive, cease - repeat
Time, matter, space
Belief - heaven, earth, hell

Lines, circles, shapes
Cup of tea - hot water, sunk tea, drunk broth
Take out bag, rinse cup, put in cabinet
Joy - anticipate, celebrate, radiate
One world religion - worship number three
Learning, doing, relaxing
Remember yesterday, respect today, dream of tomorrow

I am a breathing stick vertically mapped onto a horizontal surface
I am a lit match with the flaming end burning hot with thought
I am a dotted I
I find the fetal position seductive
It gives me time off

Roundness of mother’s womb
Forces stretch straight
Arm out to the side
Paint me
I am a crossed T
Start with this understanding
Compose a coherent existence
Anticipate, actualize, assess
Roll up in a ball

What a marvelous time I had becoming me
Loving the breath I took
Grateful for the little moments
I could not have done it without you
It’s eerie, a lifetime award
With so much living to do

Deals for my head
Dreams for my heart
Deeds for my hands

No comments:

Post a Comment